Etizolam Powder Information
Etizolam is a thienodiazepine derivative which is a benzodiazepine analog.
The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine.
- Muscles relax
- Reduced Anxiety
- You can get sleep
Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary.
- In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap.
- If inhaled: Get fresh air and a position conducive to breathing.
- Do not expose the pellets to heat sources.
- Store it in a dry environment at room temperature and store in a good container and keep out of the reach of children.
- A good stability of the Etizolam under the above conditions can take up to 2 years.
Besides the Etizolam powder we have several Research Chemicals.