4F-Ritalin (4F-MPH) Powder Information
The powder may only be used for research purposes
Hazard Statements 4F-Ritalin:
- It can cause respiratory and eye irritation.
- Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
Safety Recommendations 4F-Ritalin:
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary. In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap. Inhalation: Take fresh air and adopt a position that promotes breathing.
- Do not expose to heat sources.
- Store it in a dry environment at room temperature and store in a good container and keep out of the reach of children.
- Good stability of the powder under the above conditions can last up to 2 years.