2C-C, Research Chemical, also called 4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine. The drug is used for research purposes and may only be purchased for this purpose only. The drug consists of 98% pure substance.
2C-C OPERATION (PELLETS)
Not much is known about 2C-C yet. At a dose between 20-40 mg, the visual effects last about 4 to 8 hours. It gives similar visual effects like Truffles and LSD, but is experienced much less intensely. 2C-C has a calming effect.
HAZARD STATEMENTS 2C-C :
- 2C-C can cause respiratory and eye irritation.
- Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS 2C-C :
IF CONTACT 2C-C with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary. In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap. Inhalation: Take fresh air and adopt a position that promotes breathing.
- Do not expose 2C-C tablets to heat sources.
- Store it in a dry environment at room temperature and store in a good container and keep out of the reach of children.
- Good stability of the pill under the above conditions can take up to 2 years.
Read more about 2C-C in Wikipedia .