2F-Ketamine (2-FDCK) Crystal Powder Information
The powder is compared to ketamine, but is and may only be used for research purposes
The RC has a number of synonyms: 2-FDCK, 2-(2-fluorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexan-1-one, 2-Fl-2′-Oxo-PCM, 2-Fluroketamine, Fluorodeschloroketaminearylcyclohexylamine, Fluoroketamine, 2 -FC, 2F-Ketamine.
The drug is also compared to Ketamine. Available in crystal powder form.
Hazard Statements 2F-Ketamine:
- It can cause respiratory and eye irritation.
- Never discharge research chemicals into the environment.
Precautionary Statements 2F-Ketamine:
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for at least 10 to 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary.
In case of skin contact: Rinse with water, if possible also with soap.
Inhalation: Take fresh air and adopt a position that promotes breathing.
- Do not expose to heat sources.
- Store it in a dry environment at room temperature and store in a good container and keep out of the reach of children.
- Good stability of the blotters under the above conditions can take up to 2 years.